Saturday 18 January 2014

Felt flowers

 
I remembered last night I did not post this card from before Christmas. Creative expressions do some lovely colours of felt now and they cut through metal dies so well.  This is my version of a card Sharon made for a class. It also uses one of the new Die'sire die cut sets from Crafters Companion which are great value for money. I found it best to glue flowers together with a hot glue gun when using felt.
 
 
 
 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Inkylicious {sentiment}
Dies: Marianne English Rose , Die'sire Cameo Frame, Dienamics Dainty Bow
Punch: Martha Stewart branch
Ink: Distress Ink Frayed Burlap, Black Adirondak
Cardstock: Craft Creations
Extras: Creative Expressions felt, hat pins, gems
 
Have a great weekend
 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...