Wednesday 26 March 2014

Craftwork Cards Botanica Day 1

Probably my favorite kit from Craftwork so far, because I love the foiling and the matching tag pads. I have used some of it already for a class and wanted to carry on using it up before I get another kit..lol! So I have made quite a few cards and will be posting them daily on here.

Today's one uses one of the green papers from the Colourwash collection Macaroon pad, papers from the main Botanica pad,two of the Botanica tags, two Kraft tags from Craftwork { I just trimmed them down to make a mat for the Botanica tags} a sentiment die cut trimmed down slightly from the Botanica kit, some ribbon from stash and the Silver Candi. I cut out one of the birds from the tag pad and a little butterfly from a scrap of paper.



Back tomorrow with another card


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...