Thursday 27 March 2014

Craftwork Cards Botanica day 2

Today's card uses one of the new Sue Wilson dies Cordoba. I cut the largest die out of Kraft card, trimmed to fit a 7x5 card and attached to card with foam pads to make a frame. The next size die down I cut out of one of the Colourwash Macaroon papers and attached inside. I matted one of the tag from the Botanica pad to a Craftwork Kraft tag, attached to card and made a flower from the die cuts in the kit. The sentiment is from the kit as well and I cut a little butterfly out again and Silver Candi in the flower center. Lastly, I added a bow using ribbon from my stash and threaded some new Creative Expressions Pearls on a string through the knot.




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...