Friday 28 March 2014

Craftwork Cards Botanica Kit day 3

Today's card was a happy accident from yesterdays one. After I had die cut the middle of the last card I thought that would make a card in itself, like a tag. So I die cut it again in Kraft card two times, scored across the top and attached together with sticky tape. Then I added a tag from the pad, a flower I made from the die cuts sheet and a sentiment. I arranged some of the new pearls on a string we have in the shop through one of the flower layers.  Some Candi in the corners and some ribbon from my stash and its done. 
Quick and easy card. 


Back tomorrow with day 4

Have a great weekend



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...