Friday 23 October 2015

Chloes Cards Starry and Snowflake stamp

Todays card uses the large Starry and Snowflake stamp from Stamps by Chloe. There is a smaller version. I also used some of the Wow white embossing powder, I am loving this embossing powder....leaves hardly any behind on your cardstock as it has been treated for static.

I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed and then stamped the snowflake stamp on either side of the card. I then stamped and embossed again on some scrap card and cut out with a circle punch and matted onto a white die cut circle.

I inked and embossed the rope stamp that comes in the set. Finished off with some white twine and lots of gems for added bling!



Products used:
 
Stamps: Stamps by Chloes Starry and Snowflake stamp, Woodware Wishing You sentiment
Dies/Punches: Spellbinders circle and Woodware circle punch
Extras: Wow White Starlight Snow embossing powder, Gems from stash
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...