Thursday 22 October 2015

Crafters Companion Christmas Cheer

Todays card,from last weeks demo at Craft Plus UK, uses the Christmas Cheer stamp from Crafters Companion Nordic Christmas range. It has been coloured with Promarkers and then I used the papers I had from the Nordic First Edition pad to design the rest of the card. Sentiment comes with the stamp and I used the tiny bow die from yesterday Spellbinders set to go on the tags which come in the paper pad. Finally I punched some of the flowers out with a tiny circle punch. The card itself is 2 square pieces of cream textured card as its all I had, I turned the back panel so the smooth side is inside and score 1" across the top and glued that top 1" to the reverse of the front panel. I didn't have any premade cream cards in the larger size, so decided after seeing Christine on Create and Craft, to try this way. It definitely stands better and is more stable this way, especially if you have putting a lot on the front of the card. I forgot to take a pic of the back to explain, but will do it again on another card so you can see better.
 

 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Crafters Companion Nordic Christmas
Papers: First Edition Nordic Christmas
Dies: Sue Wilson Noble Adorned Rectangles ( outer edge)
Extras: Black Ink, 1/2" circle punch, Promarkers

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...