Monday 19 October 2015

Demo Cards Part 2 Woodware Candi Tree

Back again with another demo card from Craft Plus UK, this time using the Woodware Candi tree that co-ordinates with Craftwork Cards candi. The colour scheme for this card started with the ribbon that I had from a Do Crafts tag set. I had no red metallic candi and didn't have time to pop to shops so I had one of those rare light bulb moments to use my round foam pads instead. My original idea was to coat the tops of the already sticky foam pads in glitter, but it left the sides showing white, which was bugging me, so I coloured them red with a promarker. When I dusted with glitter it stuck to sides as well, you could probably use a zig glue pen...not tried it yet. I did try Cosmic Shimmer glue and got in a right mess! The rest of the tree is a mix of bling stones and gems/pearls. The embossing folder at the back is part of the Crafters Companion Nordic range. The sentiment stamp comes with the tree stamp.

 
 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Woodware Candi Tree stamp
Embossing folder: Crafters Companion Nordic collection
Extras: Mark Richards gems/pearls, Do Crafts Ribbon, Stick it foam pads
glitter from stash.
 
Back tomorrow with the same stamp but different look



1 comment:

Janice said...

Great card Jackie, love your idea for the glittered foam pads!
Janice x

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...