Card Plus Uk demo cards part 1

Over the next few days I will be posting photos of the cards I made for my demo yesterday at Card Plus UK.

Todays card uses the Poinsettia Bauble stamp from Woodware, which is ideal for the paper piecing technique. I decided on a cream background and then stamped the whole bauble once on that paper and again on some red. I cut out the red Poinsettia's and attached them back onto the cream stamped image with foam pads. I added some yellow pearls to the centres. I die cut some holly leaves to go under my frame and draw lines down with a pen to the baubles.

 
 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Woodware Patch Poinsettia and Wishing You
Dies: Tim Holtz Holiday Greens
Paper: First Edition Nordic Christmas
Extras: Mark Richards Yellow pearls, Black Archival Ink
 
Everything used can be purchased from Craft Plus, click here for more info
 

Comments

Janice said…
It was good to see you again on Saturday Jackie, I really enjoyed your demos.
This is a lovely card, perhaps for someone special at Christmas.
Janice x

Popular Posts