Wednesday 21 October 2015

Jingle Bells

 
Moving onto some lovely new dies that I used at the weekends demo, the Edge'ables from Crafters Companion and some Spellbinders Lattice Ornaments. The Edge'ables first, I backed with some matt gold card on the back of the card to show through. The bells were cut directly into the card as they come in 2 pieces an outer and inner die.  Then I added some black card to show through the bells. I love that little bow which comes with them....again that was cut in the same gold card. I used a fine liner pen to draw lines. Finished off with some lovely gold beads from Do Crafts and some ribbon. The sentiment is from a Woodware Christmas set coming up on tomorrows card.
 

Products used:
 
Dies: Crafters Companion Jingle Bells Edge'ables, Spellbinders Lattice Ornaments
Stamps: Woodware Christmas Bells ( sentiment)
Extras: Forever Friends gold beads, black ribbon from stash
 
Back again tomorrow with some paper piecing
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...