Wednesday 7 October 2015

Sue Wilson Festive collection

My Card today uses two sets of dies from Sue Wilson, I kept it clean and simple with just some gems and ribbon and of course glitter.

Firstly, I die cut and embossed the outer edge die from the Deboss Snowflake set onto some pale blue card. Then on another piece of white card I embossed just the snowflake pattern and attached it to my card blank so it sat inside the first die cut shape one the blue. I wrapped the ribbon around the bottom of the blue card and then attached with foam pads. I then die cut the snowflakes and using a zig glue pen to apply a thin layer of glue sprinkled each with glitter. Layered them up and added a gem. There is an oval die in the Deboss set and I cut that out in blue and stamped my sentiment. To add some more glitter I ran my quicky glue pen around the edges of the die cut centre and then sprinkled them with glitter . The centre was attached with foam pads again.

 
Products Used:
 
Dies: Sue Wilson Festive Deboss Snowflake, Festive Snowflakes
Stamps: Indigoblu { sentiment}
Extras: Glitter, gems and organza ribbon
 


 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...