Tuesday 22 December 2015

Christmas card and matching box

Todays post is a card and matching box.....saw this all in one box on pinterest and thought I would have a go. I always have a problem when doing a lot of these boxes at christmas....choose present first and then make box to fit or vice versa. This time I brought the gifts and adapted the size to fit....quite pleased with myself for working it out. The card is a 5" square so you get the idea of size.

 
 
 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Christmas Sparkle & Christmas Poinsettia (sentiments)
Dies: Sue Wilson Pierced Squares
Extras: Brilliance Gold ink,  Black Archival, Glitter, Gold/Black card and Organza ribbon
 
Back tomorrow with another card using Clearly Besotted stamps and dies.
 
Hope your Christmas prep is going ok
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...