Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas Rose

Todays card has been made for my mum and dad using the Stamps by Chloe Christmas Rose. Mum has lots of these in her garden and I thought it would make a change from Poinsettias. This time I stamped and embossed on cardstock from a pad instead of vellum. Teamed up with my stamps and dies from the Stephanie at Clearly Besotted. Of course, I had to use the lovely Tim Holtz Vintage glitter again!!

 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Chloe's Christmas Rose, Clearly Besotted Christmas Poinsettia & Be Merry
Dies: Sue Wilson Fronds, Clearly Besotted Be Merry & Christmas Poinsettia
Embossing Powder: Wow Platinum
Paper: First Edition Silent Night
Extras: Tim Holtz Vintage Glitter, Stickles
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...