Monday 14 December 2015

Christmas ornaments

I took sometime out on Saturday to just play with some stash I have had for a year or two to make some decorations for my tree. The first ones are some MDF tree ornaments I brought from Artcuts not long after they opened. I painted the first one with some Indigoblu paint and stamped with a tree stamp from Clarity. Then attached a little MDF reindeer I had left over from a class. I used some Snowtex for the snow and sprinkled with glitter. Finished off with some ribbon .


 
Second one is covered in the gorgeous Tim Holtz Vintage glitter ( this will definitely not be put away until next Christmas) using some Indigoblu Flitterglu. Then I die cut some snowflakes from a set from Clearly Besotted in some felt like material I have for yonks. Finished off with some gems and ribbon.
 
 
Lastly, my favourite I think, some Perspex ornaments from The Range. Die cut some more snowflakes and covered with same glitter using glue pen. Suspended with fishing wire and then some diamond chunky glass sprinkled in the bottom and after its been sealed a pearl on the bottom and ribbon on top.
 
 
All ready on tree and at least I can say this year I used a little bit of my old stash.
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...