Monday 28 December 2015

Fizzy Moon

This is the card I made my granddaughter for Christmas. I don't colour as much as I used to, so thoroughly enjoyed doing this. I used Promarkers this time and filled the fur parts with diamond dust so it twinkled. I did 3d the presents by stamping them on scraps of paper and layering them with foam pads but its not noticeable on the pic.


 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Trimcraft Fizzy Moon Presents, Paula Pascual circle sentiment, Clearly Besotted For Everyone
Punches: Martha Stewart Snowflake, Stampin'Up Washi Tape
Dies: Circle
Paper: My Minds Eye Colourful Christmas
Pens/Inks: Promarkers, Memento Black
Extras: Diamond Dust, gems from stash
 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...