Tuesday 29 December 2015

Those left over bits and pieces

Just before Christmas I had another tidy up in my craft room and found a pile of demo pieces from some of my classes. Usually where I have shown a technique and kept the die cut/background etc with the intention of doing something with it and not.....well this year I did ( for once)

So for todays post I am showing you those cards, I had already sent mine for this year but at least I have made a small start on next years ones.

First up a pink version of a card made using Phil Martin stamps. Using the Snowflake striplet stamp, I single snowflake in the circle, all backed with Black cardstock. A die cut snowflake in the middle from glitter card and a gem in the centre. The pink ink is Creative Expressions cloud ink. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted and punched out with the Washi Tape punch.

 
 
Second card uses a frame made from the Sue Wilson Pierced Squares die set that I had left over from some of my Christmas cards, I cut a square out of another background made using Phil Martins Snowflake striplet stamp, this time in a blue cloud ink. I then stamped some die cut circles with his individual Snowflake stamps and blended cloud ink to match the background. Different sizes and a Black fine liner pen to create the thread. Sentiment same as last card. Gems in the centres.


 
Last one, a background created using a Sweet Dixie Mask, sponged through with Cloud ink again, another left over frame from Sue Wilson set and this time I stamped an image from a freebie in a magazine, added some glitter and then same sentiment and punch as before.
 

That's just about it for this years cards and decorations, I started in July and its time to put Christmas projects behind me. Been packing it all away today and trying to get my room a Christmas free zone until next summer lol!


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...