Tuesday 8 December 2015

Gift Bag

Something bit different today, I stamped and punched a selection of flowers from the set I used on yesterdays card, I didn't use them all so I kept them safe to use on something else. I wanted to wrap a gift quickly and didn't have time to make a box etc. I then remembered I had some brown bags from Stampin'Up , they still do them but now they are plain for you to stamp yourself.  I cut a banner and cut a 'V' in the bottom, then arranged the flowers going down. I then stamped and punched a sentiment and added some sequins. The bag was held closed by a tiny bulldog clip and I tied a bow with some twine.



 
Products used:
 
Stamps: Stampin'Up Flower shop, Label of Love
Punch: Stampin'Up Label and Pansy
Inks: Stampin'Up Cherry Cobbler, Summer Starfruit, Blackberry Bliss
Extras: Bag, sequins and Cherry Cobbler twine
 
 
 


1 comment:

Zoe Tant said...

Pretty gift bag Jackie. Zx

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...