Monday 7 December 2015

Autunmal feel birthday card

My card today uses a mix of my stash. I wanted to create a card with an autumnal feel so used one of the flowers from the Stampin'Up Flower Shop set and inked with several colours of ink using a sponge dauber. I then cut a circle out of Vanilla card and stamped the sentiment on some kraft card at the back. I also stamped a panel using the Stampin Up Woodgrain stamp. Finished off with some wooden buttons and twine.
 

 
Products used:
 
Stamps: SU flower shop and Woodgrain, Inkadinkado leaves, Imagine That say it with style
Punch/Dies: SU Pansy Punch, Presscut Circle dies
 Inks: SU Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: SU Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Extras: SU Cherry Cobbler twine, SU wooden buttons
 
Back tomorrow with a gift bag I made using some of the stamps from the same set
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...