Thursday 3 December 2015

Tim Holtz Vintage glitter

The card I am sharing today was from a class a few weeks ago at Bitz & Glitz. I have just had the new Tim Holtz vintage glitter delivered and was dying to use it. I die cut a Spellbinders bauble with a sheet of double sided adhesive attached to a piece of white card and then removed the top layer and sprinkled with glitter. Next I used the same bauble die again this time in some patterned paper from one of my First Edition pads. I then die cut a snowflake in the centre of the bauble to create an aperture. This was then attached on top of the glittery bauble so you can see through it. I die cut another snowflake in some different paper and added a small snowflake that had also been die cut from the waste of the double sided adhesive and dipped in the glitter. The rest of the card is pretty simple, finished off with some ribbon

 
Products used:
Dies: Spellbinders Baubles 2013, Sue Wilson Festive collection Snowflakes
Papers: First Edition Gilded Winter
Stamps: Crafters Companion Let it Snow
Extras: Double sided adhesive, Tim Holtz Vintage glitter dust, pearls, ribbon
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...