Friday 4 December 2015

Sue Wilson Festive Pointsettia Collection

Good evening, todays card is another from a recent class at Bitz & Glitz, this time using the Sue Wilson Poinsettia dies from this years festive collection. You can buy 2 sets, first one cuts the solid background, the second one leaves the outline only....can be used individually or together as I have. I decided to keep then red with white on top. You also get the leaves.....same as before in with the solid flowers, the solid leaves and in the with outline flowers the outline leaves. For those I used some green cardstock underneath and again white on top. Once I had stuck the two layers together I did turn them over and with an embossing tool gently embossed the back layers through to the front in between the outline edges to create some extra dimension. I am loving my ever growing collection of Cloud inks from Creative Expressions, for this card I wanted a soft edge of colour inside the circle aperture but no harsh lines and cloud ink is superb at that effect. Quite a lot of die cutting in this card, but worth it especially if you are making a special card.

 
Products used:
 
Dies: Sue Wilson Festive Collection Poinsettia and Poinsettia open flower, Crafts Too Presscut Circles
Stamps: Woodware BD23 2DE,
Extras: Creative Expressions Chic Moss cloud ink, Mark Richards Yellow pearls
 

Back tomorrow with the last class card and then onto some birthday cards for a change. Have a great weekend  

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...