Monday 27 February 2017

Craftwork Cards Scrumptious Part 2

Carrying on from yesterday post, here a two more cards using the Craftwork Cards Scrumptious kit.

First one uses one of the topper and I drew a rectangle with a ruler and pencil and with a craft knife cut out to leave a frame. The pink and the turquoise flowers are from the die cut sheets and the remaining flowers and leaves are from one of the patterned papers . Its a C6 size card and I finished off with some candi and a sentiment from the die cut sheets.

 
Second card is a large square card. I took the "To a special friend....topper from the sheet and then carefully trimmed the frame out from sheet it came out of. I backed that with some of the turquoise paper. I used four of the flowers from the die cut sheet, one of which are the rolled ones. There are some leaves and flowers from the patterned papers again. I used some Mocha Foundations card and some of the papers on the card base. Finished off with a sentiment banner and some more candi.


Back tomorrow with a few more
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...