Sunday 26 February 2017

Craftwork Cards Scrumptious kit

Over the next few days I am posting cards I made using the Craftwork Cards Scrumptious kit. I held a class yesterday using it. The ladies each got a third of a kit each, so 2 pages of 6 designs papers and 3 sheets of die cuts which included flowers, toppers and sentiments. In total I made 9 cards with my kit and still had papers left over.

Here are the three they made yesterday in class. First one uses some of the patterned papers behind a piece of vellum. I used Wow Platinum embossing powder and red liner tape on the top and on the larger heart. The smaller heart was die cut from a scrap of card I inked and embossed with same powder. Finished off with some candi which comes in kit and some liquid pearls.



 Second card, I made an aperture using a Presscut stitched rectangle dies and used some of the rolled up flowers from the dies cuts. A topper , sentiment and some more candi. I also added some glitter on the swirls but its not showing on photo.
 
 
 
Last one for today uses circle dies to create a card base, then using more of the papers and the die cut flowers to decorate. I also cut some of the flowers and leaves from one of the papers to add some more detail to card. I used some Ranger liquid pearl in Platinum to add some dots. Finished off with Sue Wilson Itty Bitty bow die.
 

 
Back tomorrow with some cards from this kit 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...