Craftwork Cards Scrumptious kit

Over the next few days I am posting cards I made using the Craftwork Cards Scrumptious kit. I held a class yesterday using it. The ladies each got a third of a kit each, so 2 pages of 6 designs papers and 3 sheets of die cuts which included flowers, toppers and sentiments. In total I made 9 cards with my kit and still had papers left over.

Here are the three they made yesterday in class. First one uses some of the patterned papers behind a piece of vellum. I used Wow Platinum embossing powder and red liner tape on the top and on the larger heart. The smaller heart was die cut from a scrap of card I inked and embossed with same powder. Finished off with some candi which comes in kit and some liquid pearls.



 Second card, I made an aperture using a Presscut stitched rectangle dies and used some of the rolled up flowers from the dies cuts. A topper , sentiment and some more candi. I also added some glitter on the swirls but its not showing on photo.
 
 
 
Last one for today uses circle dies to create a card base, then using more of the papers and the die cut flowers to decorate. I also cut some of the flowers and leaves from one of the papers to add some more detail to card. I used some Ranger liquid pearl in Platinum to add some dots. Finished off with Sue Wilson Itty Bitty bow die.
 

 
Back tomorrow with some cards from this kit 
 


Comments

Popular Posts