Sunday 12 February 2017

Few more Christmas cards

As its still freezing and the odd flurry of snow I will show you are few more Christmas cards and then back to normal tomorrow. These cards I made for my grandchildren.

First one is a stamp I have had for a few years from Crafters Companion and was coloured with alcohol pens. Finished off with some scraps of Christmas papers I think were My Minds Eye. The Poinsettias were also from my stash and the square dotty is from Sue Wilson .

 
The second one is a Lily of the Valley stamp again coloured with pens. The snowflake is a die and a little snowflake brad in the centre. Same square die as above and scraps of paper again, think this time its Echo Park. I put some puffy stuff on his hat to make it look like fur. Sentiment is from Clearly Besotted. I typed the sentiment on this one on the computer and backed it with some red card.
 

 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...