Tuesday 14 February 2017

Happy Anniversary card

Timely romantic card today, made for a class a couple of weeks ago. I used an anniversary sentiment but could easily have been Valentines or Wedding. I used distress inks spun sugar, picked raspberry and fired brick on a piece of watercolour card to create background. I splatted some of the ink afterwards from the picked raspberry and also used a Creative Expressions pearl mister to add an extra effect. The hearts are cut from watercolour card again and the same inks blended over them. I used a Stampin Up heart die set. The sentiment has been stamped on black card and embossed with Wow white embossing powder. Matted on some black card and a few gems to finish. Not my usual style but I quite like it.





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...