Thursday 16 February 2017

Multi Layering stamps

Have a card to show you today that I designed for a class this week. We used the new Marianne Stamp Master to create a stamped image built up of three layers. The stamp is from Studio Light and they have several designs, this one is Hibiscus. I used a mixture of peach and orange Versacolor ink pads for flowers and 3 different greens for the leaves. I die cut the rectangle using a die from Presscut called stitched rectangles, probably one of my most used die sets. Sentiment stamp from Personal Impressions and finished with some twine. Very simple card but I knew learning how to use this new tool would take some time explaining so kept them easy.

 
Back tomorrow with one of the other cards from the class
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...