Thursday 9 February 2017

Some Altenew cards

Trying to get back blogging so having a look back at my photos to see what cards I did in 2016 and didn't post on here.
 
Altenew are one of my favourite stamp company's.  They both use Beautiful day stamp set and I used the same ink pad set , also from Altenew Red Sunset. I used some Stampin'Up greens for the leaves.
 
In the first one I stamped onto kraft card and used a white pigment ink as the first layer. Then I added some layers of coloured ink on the top. I shaped the card using the edge of my big circle cutter. The sentiment stamp is from Clearly Besotted.

 
 
The second card uses the same stamps and inks but onto white card, sentiment again is Clearly Besotted .Simply matted with some green card from my stash.


 
 

Back tomorrow with some more cards
 



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...