Friday 10 February 2017

A llittle mix of Altenew and Stamps By Me

Todays card is a mix of stamps from Altenew and Stamps by me. Its the card I made for my daughters birthday. The happy stamp is from Altenew and I masked the happy off with a post it note and then stamped the lady over the top. I used some of my Stampin Up ink for the dress and I did a little colouring with pens for the flesh and hair. There is a "inner" stamp for happy stamp and that was stamped in a light pink. The wishing you a.....and block birthdays also came in the set. The birthday word was stamped and embossed with white embossing powder to help it stand out. Then simply matted onto some more coordinating cardstock and finished off with some gems.


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...