Saturday 11 March 2017

3D flower die from Stamps By Chloe

Morning, it the weekend and I hope you have all had a good week. My card today is one I made for class using the January release from Stamps by Chloe. This time she has brought out dies that only partially cut, with some co-ordinating stamps. Very quick and simple design, I stamped the flower first, its called 3D flower. I embossed it with one of her new embossing powders Bilberry Crush then die cut the flower on top. The centres stay in and the petals cut out. The stem was embossed with Crème Brule embossing powder and the sentiment is also from Chloe. Finished off with some ribbon.

 
In this photo you can see in more detail the flower head. I wanted to be able to see through it so behind the flower is a acetate circle that is also in the card base. Impossible to photograph but you get the idea. On my next posts I will show you alternate ways to decorate behind the dies.
 
 
 Back tomorrow with my second card, have a great day and I hope you get to fit a little crafting time in.

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...