Monday 17 April 2017

Happy Easter part 2

Good morning, here are my other two Easter cards . The first one is for my mum an dad and the other one I made three of for each of my children and their other halves. A friend lent me some of the dies and stamps, so thanks Gill.

First up the tulip card uses a die from Crafters Companion.  I hadn't seen this die before, but it's prefect for any Easter or Spring birthday card. I die cut it in white card and then used distress ink and a blending tool to add colour. The background is a frame from Sue Wilson Adorned Rectangles from the Noble collection die set. I run it through my machine and then stuck it to a piece of double sided adhesive and then threw glitter all over it. I raised it up on some foam pads so it created an aperture for the tulips. The sentiment is from Clearly Bessotted and I just matted that and the card base with some card from my stash.

 
The second card uses a wreath die from Memory Box, this card is my version of  a lovely card Gill had made. I used an old little flower punch to embellish it and I added a little distress ink to the leaves on the wreath. The background was made using a Joy cloud die that I cut out of some card and then used the waste part as a stencil to blend some distress ink through to create the sky. The bunny stamp, die and sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I die cut the tail in felt as my little pom poms are in loft with Christmas bits. The bow die is from Sue Wilson again, like yesterdays. A few little pearls to flower centres to finish off.
 
 
I hope you enjoy what's left of the bank holiday weekend.

 
 
 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...