Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter

My promise to be more organised has paid off this Easter, as I had my Easter cards made weeks ago. Which was lucky as its been a manic couple of weeks and there's been no time for crafting. First two cards are for my grandchildren.

First one for my granddaughter using a Lili of the Valley stamp. The card has been cut using a Crafters Companion tag die set. I found some old A4 cardstock in some spring colours and gingham pattern which I thought would work well. I use my Promarkers to co-ordinate and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted. The bow is a die from Sue Wilson called Itty Bitty. You cant see in photo but I added some of my Spectrum Noir glitter pens to the egg and her wings. I punched a few little flowers from a EK Success Retro Flower punch to embellish and added a few pearls.


 
 
The second card is for my Grandson, this stamp is so old but I love it. Its Penny Black and its been used for cards for all my family over the years. Oliver's the only one who hasn't had a card using it , so I stamped and cut up each image instead of having them in a line like they are on the stamp. Each one has been coloured with Promarkers and then cut into rectangles. The sentiment is from Penny Black as well. I used some very old Papertrey Ink cardstock and inks to complete the card.
 
 
Back tomorrow with some more Easter cards, have a wonderful weekend.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...