Thursday 13 April 2017

Product of the month class card 3

This is the third card from my recent class using Wow Fab Foils. For this technique I used up scraps of foil I had left over....so don't throw anything away.

 
The  background is from Creative Expressions Dotty Daisies embossing folder. The foiled square is Wow Blush foil on top of a piece of double sided adhesive. I die cut a heart shape from a piece of card covered with double sided adhesive. I then dabbed some of the foil scraps shiny side up randomly over the sticky paper. Once finished I threw on Glamour Dust glitter to fill in between the foiling. The sentiment is from Woodware and is called Just for You.

 
Back soon with some Easter cards.
 
 

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...