Wednesday 31 May 2017

Mays Christmas Card....

....just !!. So all my crafting as has gone to pot abit this month as I am concentrating on wedding makes. I hadn't completely forgotten about my monthly Christmas card but just didn't have time before 25th, so last day of the month and here it is.


 
I used a Spellbinders Die set and used the inner and outer bell dies. I cut them in some patterned paper from an old pad I had and cut the whole bell to go behind. The little bow is part of the set and I used a Clearly Besotted pine stamp to create the background. Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Hopefully Junes will be more organised. I have loads of cards to post about so hopefully I will be back soon with some of those.

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...