Friday 5 May 2017

Woodware Cosmos Flower part 2



Back again with my second card using the Cosmos stamp from Woodware. This time I used my WRMK Stamping tool to stamp the whole image with a Green pigment ink pad. I then cleaned the ink off and re stamped with Versamark just over the flower parts. This technique is so easy using the stamping tool and they are lots of different ones on the market now. Don't worry if you get some on the green ink , as long as you use an anti static pad you can brush off any embossing powder that is in the wrong place with a fine brush.  I poured Wow embossing powder called Hot Gossip over the area I used Versamark ink. Its a lovely bright pink but has Copper running through it. I then used my stamping tool again with Black ink to stamp the sentiment. The flower centres are made using Copper Micro Beads from Creative Expressions. I filled the centre of the stamped image with some Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer glue and then poured the Micro Beads over the top and made sure it stayed circular by just tapping around the edge with my pokey tool. Be warned best to decant them into something as they are very small and go everywhere whilst trying to get them back into the pot.....ask me how I know !!! The whole piece when dry was matted onto some Black and Green cardstock and mounted onto a 7" x 5" card base.

Hope you all have a great weekend and manage to fit in a little or a lot of crafting .

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...