Thursday 5 April 2018

Balloon card

Hi there, I have been going through my photos trying to find cards I have made and not posted. This card uses Stampin Up products.

The glitter card was in last year Sale-a-bration and I used the balloon punch which is still available to create the balloons. I free hand drew the strings coming down with a marker pen. The background is embossed using one of their embossing folders, really meant to be snow but it can be used for other occasions. I added a little strip of mirror card and a tiny slither of the glitter card down the side. I used some old Silver elastic to create the bows and finished off with a sentiment. I did shape the balloons with a ball tool to create a bit of dimension .



Products used:

SU Balloon punch 
SU Glitter card/mirror card
SU Silver elastic thread
SU Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set 
SU Embossing Folder Softly Falling
SU Marker pen Bermuda Bay
SU Black ink 

Hope you like it, have a lovely day








No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...