Friday 6 April 2018

A birthday is not complete without a....

Another card from my album, this time it was one I made for Kerry at Kraftbox for her make and take day I helped her with. I used a stencil to create the spots and I used different coloured Inks on each letter. The stamp was stamped directly onto the card blank and then stamped again on another piece of card a letter at a time and then stencilled through with some ink, cut out and attached with foam pads back on to the main stamped image .The sentiments were also part of the set. Great card idea for young or old! 



Products used:

Woodware stamp Huge Cake
Creative Expressions mini dot stencil
Distress inks: Candied Apple, Twisted Citron,Spiced Marmalade and Peacock Feather
Archival Black ink 

Have a great day 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...