Wednesday 11 April 2018

Shaker card

Another card from my folder I never got around to posting about. This was my daughters card and it was difficult to photograph. It’s a ptent style with an aperture created by a Papertrey Ink Die . I attached some acetate and sequins to make the shaker element. The cup cakes have been coloured with Spectrum Noir Glitter Pens. Finished off with a Lawn Fawn die and stamp set Happy Birthday. I did add a little banner punch at top which is from Stampin Up with a little Anna Marie stamp. I die cut one of my Presscut Stitched Rectangle dies on some wood effect paper from stash for the background. I finished off with a few clear sequins.






No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...