Sunday 4 August 2019

Magnolia Frame Card

Happy Sunday, I hope you are having a lovely day. Today's card was made using the large Magnolia flower stamp and die. In the stamp set you get this border stamp, which is made to go with the border die. I suddenly thought this week , it would also work for a frame. I used the Stamparatus, so all I had to do was rotate this cardstock, once I had positioned my stamp where I wanted it.


Products used:

Good Morning Magnolia stamp set
Magnolia Memory dies set
Magnolia Lane designer Series Paper
Inks: Petal Pink, Early Espresso, Memento Black
Cardstock: Whisper White and Petal Pink
Stampin Blends: Petal Pink light/dark, Mossy Meadow light/dark, So Saffron light/dark, Blender


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...