Tuesday 6 August 2019

Sailing Home

I had a few images left over from a recent class and I used them to make this card. The background has been created with Seaside Spray ink on Watercolour cardstock. It has been die cut using the Nested Label dies, with a Night of Navy mat behind using same set. I stamped and die cut the Anchor, Wheel and Compass in Soft Suede ink. I used a little of same ink to colour the boats. Paper is from the Come Sail Away range.




Products used:

Sailing Home stamp set
Smooth Sailing Dies
Come Sail Away designer series paper
Ink: Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Watercolour 
Bakers Twine
Nested Labels die set



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...