Sunday 15 September 2019

Peony Coverplate from Ton Stamps

Happy Sunday to you all. Its a gorgeous day here in Essex, had a lovely sit in the garden this morning having my coffee. My card today is a little different, it uses my Cricut Air to create a layered card. I recently saw a pad in the Range which is a collection of tonal colours and patterns, something I have been after for a while. It comes in several colours, I chose the Pink one. Layered dies are very popular at the moment but this card has been made using a digital version. I have linked below where I brought it, its a SVG file so can be used on Silhouette and Scan n Cut. I cut each layer and stuck them on top of each other, I then backed it with some acetate. I applied some foam tape to back and mounted onto card base. You could also do it absolutely flat and I added a die cut sentiment and some gems to finish.




 Products used:

Craft Sensations Pink Paper Block
Creative Expressions Birthday Wishes die
Gems from stash 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...