Wednesday 18 September 2019

Bright Rosa Hexagon card

Today starts a series of cards I have made using the Bright Rosa Elongated Hexagon die collection from Paula Pascual. It comes with a variety of layering Hexagon dies and and large die that forms the card base. It also includes a decorative panel and corner dies, which I have used in today's card. The panel was cut in White card, backed with double sided adhesive and then covered with Wow Sparkles glitter. I used one of the smaller dies and cut it out in Silver mirror card. I then die cut some snowflakes and arranged those in the middle. I made the Snowflake gem by covering a foam pad with some more of the Sparkles and added a sentiment.


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1wYVtV6A3BVZXRDpPFG3lCvo0_TAm5Elz





https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1JRt7JRfnkNoGkQulyp_dID79IGBOODxz


Products Used:

Bright Rosa Elongated Hexagon card
Wow Sparkles Twinklebelle
John Lockwood Snowflake dies
Paula Pascual Essential Christmas stamp set

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...