Sunday 1 September 2019

You are Mermazing

Hi, seriously how can it be September already !! I hope its still lovely weather where you are and you can sit in the garden enjoy it while it lasts. Today I am showing you the card  I made for my granddaughter, she turned 5 last week. I had brought this stamp ages ago with her in mind and I dug out my Promarkers to colour her and her little friends in.  I picked up the stencil at a show months ago to use as the background and I used Distress Oxides through it.  She does have a glittery tail, but its not showing up very well in photo. The number 5 was cut from my Cricut Air machine on some old glitter card I had that matched. The tall seaweed die cut was from a Stampin Up set I borrowed and I coloured it with Distress Oxides.


Products used:

My Favorite Things You are Mermazing stamp set
Stampin Up Smooth Sailing die set
Heffy Doodle Bubble Waves stencil
Distress Oxides ink pads
Imagine That Relatively Speaking stamp set
Promarkers
Memento Ink pad
Sakura Glitter pen
Cardstock from stash


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...