Wednesday 21 August 2019

Heart Cut File

I recently treated myself to a Cricut Air 2 and I had downloaded this cut file from the Silhouette store to use on a scrapbook page. I decided it would also make a great Anniversary card, so I just downsized to fit on my card blank. I cut the hearts in different papers and on some white card and attached together, just to support the foam pads more.  I did some stamping on the border down the left hand side. Finished off with some ribbon and a bow.


Products used:

Papers and stamps from Stampin Up Everything is Rosy collection {retired}

Stampin Up Night of Navy Ink


Stampin Up Bow punch {retired}

Rose Gold Mirror card




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...