Tuesday 15 October 2019

Christmas Wreath

Hi there, I have another Christmas card to share today using some Stampin'Up products. I used the leaves die in the Frosted Frame die set and cut them six times. There is a small and larger leaf so you can cut both at once. The Silver paper is one of the reverse patterns on the Feels Like Frost papers. Finished off with a sentiment from the Itty Bitty stamps and I finished with some twine and Red gems. I did add some Wink of Stella glitter pen to leaves, but its hard to photograph.


Products Used:

Stampin'Up Frosted Frame dies
Feels like Frost 6x6 papers
Grey Granite and Real Red cardstock
Itty Bitty stamp set
Twine and Real Red gems
Wink of Stella pen




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...