Friday 18 October 2019

Split Easel Card

Happy Friday, not long until the weekend!! Today I'm showing you a card that I call a split easel. It fits in a 7x5 envelope, but you can play around and make them different sizes. I used some patterned papers and I picked out some colours from the paper in matching cardstock, thought it would make a change from White. The second photo shows the glittered sentiment in more detail. Its an old technique using double sided adhesive paper that you stick on top of the sentiment you have stamped. Peel off the sticky and sprinkle with glitter. In this case I did stick the frame to the sentiment after I had peeled backing off sticky sheet and then applied glitter. Getting anything to stick down onto glittered areas can be a problem.



Products used:

Stampin'Up

Frosted Foliage stamps
Feels Like Frost papers
Frosted Frames die set
Purple Posy and Seaside Foam cardstock
Versamark and Black Ink
Glitter


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...