Tuesday 1 October 2019

Gemini Foilpress

I treated myself to the new Gemini Foilpress recently, this frame and the sentiment plate came in the bundle. I created the background using a embossing folder from Creative Expressions. The flowers are an layered with Grey and Silver card. I added some foliage that was die cut from glitter card. Finished off with some Nuvo drops. I do like the Grey/Silver combo, will definitely be doing more of these this year.


Products used:

Gemini Foilpress machine
Crafters Companion Ornate Frame and corner, Joy To You plates
Crafters Companion Silver Sparkle foil
Creative Expressions Falling Snow embossing folder
Creative Expressions Winter Foliage and Layered Poinsettia dies
Stampin Up Basic Grey cardstock
Glitter/Mirror card from stash
Tonic Nuvo drops White

No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...