Friday 27 September 2019

Bright Rosa Elongated Hexagon Part 3

Today I am sharing card no.3 I have made using my new Bright Rosa Elongated Hexagon die set. I'm still working my way through my paper pads. This time I used one of the plain corner dies for the back panel. I have done several mats using the different Hexagon sizes in the set. Next I have made a Poinsettias from a John Next Door die and embellished with some foliage dies. I added some Gold stamens using silicone glue in the center. I double layered the sentiment and off set it slightly.


Products used:

Bright Rosa Elongated Hexagon die
John Next Door Poinsettia die 
Creative Expressions Holly Spray/Winter Foliage/Tis the Season dies
Stampin Up Grey Granite ink
Cardstock from stash
Gold Stamens from stash



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...