Sunday 24 November 2019

Stepper Easel card

Happy Sunday, I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. Today's card is an easel card but has a stepper element to it as well. I used some Snowflake dies to create the topper and I used a sentiment stamp to create the stopper. I am using the First Edition White Christmas paper pad again, I have a few more cards coming using these fab papers. I did a Silver and Gold version, it folds flat and goes into a 7x5 envelope.




Products used:

John Next Door Snowflake die set
Elizabeth Craft Designs Joyful Wishes
First Edition White Christmas paper pad
Craft UK Gold and Silver Mirror card
Hobbycraft Gold and Silver glitter card
Gem from stash



No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...