Wednesday 11 December 2019

Noel


Hi, I hope you are all well and enjoying the run up to the festivities. Most of my cards have been given out now so I can start posting again. I brought an Crafters Companion Foilpress a few months ago and several of my cards this year use foil in them. This card uses a Bright Rosa background die and foiled the "Noel" with some silver foil. The Mistletoe has been die cut from the same foil which has been stuck to some double sided adhesive. Finished off with a little bow from an old die set I had in my stash. 



Products used :

Spellbinders Holiday die {bow}
Spellbinders Glimmer Plates Noel
Creative Expressions Winter Foliage die
Go Press and Foil Silver Mirror foil 
Presscut Stitched Square
Hobby Craft Silver glitter card

The Bright Rosa background die is available from Craft Stash , click on the name of the die for a link if you would to buy.




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...