Thursday 12 December 2019

Embossing a stencil


I brought this stencil this year and I have used it several ways. In this card I run it through my machine using the foam mat underneath to get an embossed effect. I then dropped the stencil back on and sponged some ink onto the berries. The trees are stamped in the same ink, onto a stitched square panel. I then stamped the sentiment strip and matted onto some linen effect mirror card.



Products used:

Nellie Snellen Pine Tree stamps
Pretty Pink Posh Leaves and Berries stencil
My Favorite Things Snow Globe Sentiments
Delicata Silver Ink pad
Presscut Stitched Square dies
Linen effect card from stash

Back tomorrow with more





No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...