Tuesday 24 December 2019

Faceted Ornament Treat Box

I have always done a little table gift for everyone who has come for Christmas dinner. This year I made this unusual faceted ornament box. I have popped some yummy chocolates and a lotto ticket in them this year. The little ones have something different, will share that tomorrow. The idea for this came from Paper Pixie, if you love gifting ideas she has some fabulous inspiration. Click here to see the video on how to make it.




Products used:

Stampin'Up Real Red/Very Vanilla cardstock
scraps from an old 6x6 pad
Label die ( I think this one was from the The Works)
Elizabeth Crafts Joyful Wishes stamp set
Ribbon from Hobbycraft

Have a fabulous Christmas Eve 




No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...