Friday 27 December 2019

Reindeer Belly Box

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas, I actually had my Christmas Day yesterday with my family and I made these cute little Reindeer boxes for the grandchildren to go on the table. I popped a little toy in each as I didn't want them eating chocolate before dinner. I cut them on my Cricut, but you can use any of the machines that take a SVG file. Click the link here for more info. They do lots of different characters besides Christmas ones , maybe an idea for a kids party. I just used some card and ink from my stash.


If you have some Christmas money and would like a Cricut Air 2, here is mine. 


No comments:

Brushed Blooms

I made this card quite a while ago with the stamps and dies from the Stampin Up Brushed Blooms set, that appears in the Jan/June 2021 mini b...